Drinking Water Systems
Dayton Plumbing is one of the best Toronto Drinking Water Systems Solution Provider in the GTA, offering a range of solutions to our residential, commercial and institutional clients throughout the Ontario region!
Drinking water, also known as water filtration systems or water purifiers, are designed to improve the quality and taste of drinking water. These systems filter out impurities, contaminants, and other unwanted particles from the water supply, providing clean and safe drinking water.
There are a variety of drinking water available to consumers, including:
1. Carbon filters: A type of activated carbon filter that removes chlorine and other chemicals from the water supply.
2. Reverse osmosis systems: A process that uses a semi-permeable membrane to remove minerals, particles, and other impurities from the water.
3. UV purification: Uses ultraviolet radiation to kill bacteria and viruses in the water supply.
4. Distillation: Boils and condenses water to remove impurities and contaminants.
5. Ion exchange: Removes mineral ions such as calcium and magnesium from the water supply.
Drinking water are commonly used in homes and businesses to provide clean, safe, and great-tasting water. They can be installed under the sink, on the countertop, or integrated into the plumbing system. The specific type of water filtration system required will depend on the source and quality of the water supply.
Our Other Plumbing Services
Protect your home with our 5-Star workmanship!
Contact an Expert
Get in touch today and one of our plumbing repair technicians are happy to help!